Saturday 1 January 2011

Happy New Year!

Okay, forgive me for being sentimental, but it's the start of a fresh new year!

I want to dedicate today's post to my Bro, who time and time again last year astounded me with his skills as a writer of stories that children (and adults!) really WANT to read. If I posted one image from all the projects he has worked on over the last twelve months (both with me and with other artists) this blog entry would be as long as our entire portfolio page!! To say I'm proud and amazed by my big brother is something of an understatement!

So here we are together, perched on the crumbly ledge of a new year. Already booked in for the next 12 months we have the launch of several new comic and book series, we have work to finish on exhisting series, and work not yet begun on projects he hasn't even dreamed up yet. We will be at book festivals, comic cons, exhibitions, signings, workshops, always together as two bros making the kind of stories we love, and bringing them to the kind of people who really get them, that's YOU guys!

I couldn't be prouder to be starting this year as the pictures to his words, and I can't wait to see where his stories will take us between now and next January 1st.

I love ya bro!

Lorenzo!
(a piccie from a project that only exists because of my bro's encouragement of my own wordy ramblings - thank you so much for the continued support buddy, I appreciate it sooooo much!)