Thursday 9 November 2017

Monkey Nuts kickstarter FULFILMENT SHEDULE

Hey guys, I'm back to tell you how the production schedule is going to run from here until February.

I'll be receiving the funds from the campaign from Kickstarter in the next couple of weeks, at which point I'll send the books to print. Once they arrive here at the studio Robin and I will sign them all up and I'll begin sending out the surveys for you to give me your addresses etc.

The surveys for the tiers will be emailed separately for each tier, as shown below.

IMPORTANT: I'm going to send the books out over the space of a few weeks. What this means is that some of you will have your books earlier, while others will not receive their books until the end of February. I'm sorry about this, but we want to personally package up each of your boxes, to make sure everything is perfect. The packages will be sent out in batches of 10 - 15 a day, so if you see other people talking about receiving their books on twitter etc and you still haven't received yours, don't worry.

Even if you think your package should have arrived, please wait until the end of February for delivery. After then, if your package hasn't turned up, drop me a message through Kickstarter or email me at misterlorenzoboy@yahoo.co.uk and I'll get it sorted.

Any questions, just let me know!

Lorenzo!